Chlamydia Community
two different test results ?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

two different test results ?

Boyfriend tested positive for chlamydia but my tests were negative. What are all possible causes of a false negative test ? Not using midstream catch  ? Not waiting an hour to pee ? Accidently Shaking the urine sample (they method of giving it to the nurse involved me shoving it into a hole into a wall and it couldnt quite fit in there). The last time I had had unprotected sex prior to the test was in late december. If chlymadia was passed on then it would have showed up in the test no ?
Yes it would have but you might not have gotten it.
False negative tests really don't happen as long as you tested 1hr after last urine.
What made bf test?
Avatar n tn
He claimed he normally went around march but wanted to test early this year but because he had a rash on his balls, and chunky cum when he ejaculated so he wanted to check it out
Avatar n tn

Reply

How long have you been with bf?