Chlamydia Community
urethra and possbile infection

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

urethra and possbile infection

sry i wrote on the other forum perviously,okay well i had gotten oral sex done on me and i am a male,2 days afterward my terrible encounter i had testicluar pain if that is what i may call it. I then immediately went to the doctor and he said possibly chlamyida or gonorrhea so i was given azithromycin or sumethin and cpirofloxcin and then the testicluar pain stopped, and he felt my prosate and said it felt abit full, then i went 2 weeks later and he said it felt fine but then i had cases wen i was urinating that my urethra(da tube) was hurting, and after ejaculation i felt a sharp pain mayb (ranging an hour) after masturbation and ejaculation. I am going to see the urelogist 2 weeks from now?

Any ideas please on what I may have, STD,prostate problems,NOT SURE?
That all sounds like prostatitis.

And it would would be VERY helpful if you can keep all your questions to one thread.

Aj
ooo sry i didnt want the thread to become overwheleming
oo prostasis i will research on that
but what medication(antibiotics) can cure this?
cuz i have been given ciprofloaxin twice
and the pain kinda went and come back
google prostatitis or chronic pelvic pain in men.  Don't let the name fool you - its just the "new name" for prostatits.

AJ
Oh and you might want to post in the urology forum.  They will probably be more helpful.

thanks
and do u kno of any other medication that can cure prostasis except for ciprofloaxcin
and also u kno for the mucus i said was in my outh
well today i spit of mucus
and i observed it was sticky and clear but had some spots of yellow mucus in it?
sry but what sign is that
I don't know, and that's not from chlamydia.

Prostatitis isn't either.

That's why you need to either google it, or post in the urology forum.

Aj
well the only reason i assume it was from an std or something maybe she ahd a cold
i kissed her and 2 days after for 2 MONTHS i have been spittin mucus and it never happened befor and the doctors just say wait, but its odd cuz i kno that i will breathe deep in my nose and then hack it out from my outh but i never had it until i kissed the girl and we kissed pretty deep so im just confused, I am so sorry for making u mad about it but it doesnt make sense miss?
It doesn't matter.  Either way, its not chlamydia, and it wouldn't be treated as an std.

That's why you need to post in the urology forum.

AJ
ook but can u plz go to this site

http://www.****.com

which i have symptoms of
especially nasal congestion
but the thing that is getting me frustrated is i had been given azithromycin and ciprofloacin(twice) and my testicluar pain stopped but pain after urnation and ejaculation come once in a while , could my thorat thing be caused by sinus infection sicne we kissed
It won't let you link to another site, and I can't help you.  This is strictly an std forum.

AJ
ookk