Chlamydia Community
...waiting...
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

...waiting...

The guy I've been seeing for 2 mos got tested for clamydia (chlamydia) and ghonnorea 3 days ago because of "unpleasant symptoms". This was a shock to me, as Ive never had any symptoms of infection, but i have an appt to be tested tomorrow. He decided to do the treatment a day after being tested. My questions are: 1) how long after taking the treatment should his symptoms begin to improve and 2) how long do test results normally take?
This is very frustrating not only for health reasons but because he now doesn't trust me and believes that I must've slept with someone during the course of our budding relationship.. Which I haven't.  He told me that he tested Neg 6 mos ago and hasn't been intimate since then. So of I am taking responsibility for this since I have had unprotected sex twice in the last year. I just don't understand why I wouldn't show symptoms.
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, test results depend on the lab but figure a week. He should feel better in about 4 days with at least the burning ending. What type of symptoms did he have? Something not right here as dont believe he has either.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...