Blood test results
26F with no prior health problems. My blood pressure is normal, and rarely drink now (although i used to), and generally try to eat healthy (could be better). I used to eat lots of fried, fatty food, but have cut down alot. Also I'm at a healthy BMI. Anyways, been feeling off lately, so went to take a blood test. Doc said i have viral infection in my liver and also high cholesterol. Please see below for my concerns- I'm not sure what all my results mean, and was hoping could get a second opinion:

-my white cell count is lower at 3.9 (normal is 4-11), and so is my lymphocytes is at 1.07 (normal is 1.5-4)- is this something to be worried about?

-total protein is higher than normal at 8.4 (normal is 6.0-8.2) , and my doctor said i had a viral infection.. is this anything to do with hepatitis or cirrhosis and could cause liver damage in the long run? Is this a chronic or acute issue? reversible? what can i do to manage this?

-also higher ldl cholesterol at 146 (normal is <130), and total cholesterol at 219 (normal is 40)- is this something to be worried about?

any help is much appreciated. thank you!
I'm not an expert in reading test results, but it looks like you do need to be concerned about the cholesterol.  Did your doctor give you any plan to help address the issues?  It seems like you are concerned that you have been misdiagnosed?  

High protein can be an indication of infection (such as hepatitis)- but you should see your doctor for what exactly your test means.