Cholesterol Community
Cholesterol

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

Cholesterol

I went to the doctor and he told me i had high cholesterol.. I was shoked!! but the point is that now im looking for a good medication that can low my cholesterol, please any suggestions.
I would think that your doctor would have prescribed a medication that would be appropriate for you.  I wouldn't second-guess his/her suggestion, try it and see if it works. Usually, when you start  a medication a repeat blood test is done and the results compared to your initial test.

I'm sure dietary and exercise suggestions were expressed, and a combination of medication, diet, and exercise can really make big changes.

Keep us informed.