Cholesterol Community
How can I lower my cholesterol

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

How can I lower my cholesterol

I'm 27 year old female that has high cholesterol how can I lower it ?
Do you have any symptoms of hypothyroidism?  
It's very important to do cardio at least 5 x per week. If you want a routine to do just ask me. Be sure to get the OK from your doctor.
You must cut out the simple carbs. and eat more fruits and vegetables.
Mushrooms have powerful effects on the immune system  especially the maitake, shiitake, and reishi varieties.The maitake help prevent and treat cancer, viral diseases, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Shiitake
can reduce cholesterol by as much as 45%.
Dark Chocolate benefits come from flavonols and antioxidants. Only real cacao contains flavonols, so look for chocolate that boasts a high percentage of cacao (60 percent or more). Dark chocolate has fewer calories than other  chocolates, eaten in moderation, it lowers unhealthy LDL cholesterol and prevents plaque from building up in your arteries.
Pomegranates reduce plaque. Egg yolks contain choline, that helps protect heart and brain function and prevents cholesterol and fat from accumulating in the liver. Almonds have fiber and monounsaturated fat, it helps to lower cholesterol. Garlic lowers total cholesterol and triglyceride.
Eating fish and or taking fish oil is also good. Blueberries, especially wild
blueberries are loaded with antioxidants if you can't find fresh then buy frozen. Apples have antioxidants quercetin and catechin, They help cardiovascular disease, especially if you eat the skin.
Avocados contain monounsaturated fat, They're have fiber 11 - 17 grams in each fruit.
Yea can u please email it to me on here thst would b great
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst. 

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I encourage you to visit Dr Mercola’s site to learn more about Peak 8 fitness because I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle. 

I highly recommend you read this article and watch the videos on the page. It will give you all the information you need to know about Peak 8 – Flood Your Body With This “Youth Hormone” In Just 20 Minutes 

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter 

It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  The link is below 
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2010/11/13/phil-campbell-on-peak-8-exercises.aspx 

To Figure your heart rate you take 220 and minus your age 27 = 193
when you do cardio you want to get your heart rate between 65%-85% of your maximum heart rate (193) 65% of 193= 125  and 85% of 193= 164
So try to get your heart rate anywhere between 125 & 164.

You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.