Cholesterol Community
Ok to take Pravastatin with Ambien?

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

Ok to take Pravastatin with Ambien?

I started taking Pravastatin 20mg/d since one month ago. It wakes me up every night at 3 or 4am with body aches. My doctor did a blood test and my liver/kidney is ok, so he wants me to try to stay on statin.  My question is: Is there any danger to take Ambien together with Pravastatin?  I really very desperately need to sleep through the night... Thanks so much for your help!
This question is moot now.  Apparently with 5mg Ambien, I'm only able to get 4-5 hrs of sleep and wake up at the same time (3-4am) by the same pain in my hip/back and weakness in my leg/feet.  It's very disappointing indeed. What is the point of lowering the risk of disease at the cost of extended period of low quality of life?
what is the point of keep taking the products that addressed helping to reduce the cholesterol and gave you all kind of pain, , body aches and woke up  every night, and now your doctor suggested you to take statin? does he know that also gives lots of side effect by other users?
tell you the truth ! search for yourself and use natural products instead! stay away from all of the above. Loose some weight, eat healthy food, no red meat, no shrimp, less sugar, lots of exercises, tai chi Chi gong, yoga, change your diet completely, lots of steam veggie, not frying stuff no more! all good to taste and eat are all bad for your health.

Go to amazon and see which products give the best rating for natural products. I love it and tried myself! incredible results.
good luck and do not listen to your silly doctor.  I've agreed with some one who said what is the point of lowering the risk of disease at the cost of extended period of low quality of life?
You can not sleep b/c of those pains from the products you took? how can you have energy to fight that deadly disease? period! find the solution for yourself dear!