Cholesterol Community
Protein levels high

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

Protein levels high

For weeks I had really bad chronic abdominal pain on my right side. I couldn't laugh it hurt so bad. Then I had a MRI they said they saw stool. Now I went to the plasma center my protein levels were high so I couldn't give blood. They say my protein was high because fatty foods. Is this reason I feel tired and don't have regular periods, breast milk dried?
I don't know the answer to your question, but looking at everything you mention I was wondering if you have begun or are on some unusual diet or practicing some new way of  eating.  What you mention might be caused by such.

What did the doctor say about the MRI and the stool they saw?
They must have given you some advice.
They saw a lot of stool build- up and I should get a ultrasound for further investigation.I never really at healthy since growing up also i usually even during pregnancy ate one time a day . Lately for the last 2 months I have been eating more fast food.
Sound like you are constipated.  A condition only made worse by fast food which has very little fiber

How about you simply begin eating a normal well rounded diet that includes fruits and vegetables,  as well as something like oatmeal or raisin bran for breakfast.  Both of those have more fiber.

You could be well within a week or two on a good diet.
Didn't any of the doctors speak to you about diet or your apparent constipation.  By the way, don't go out and try to fix that with laxitives.
Simple dietary changes might make you completely normal within weeks.

Up to you.  It is not complicated.  The internet is full of  good examples but watch out for extreme diets.
Right now you need a normal diet with perhaps more fiber added  gradually.
Get with it.  No one is gonna do it for you and it  is so very simple.

And STOP eating fast food.  That is the worst possible thing you could be doing.
Don't you know how to cook normal food including vegetables?

You'll feel so much better if that is indeed the cause of your problems.