Cholesterol Community
What the heck is wrong here.....

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

What the heck is wrong here.....

The thing is, I am a vegetarian, but I eat fish. I always eat them raw(dont like it cooked) and eat about 1.5lb of Tuna, Salmon or Cured Mackerel throughout the week(eel too, but this HAS to be cooked). I eat a lot of raw organic nuts and seed(cashews, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, seasame seeds). I eat a good amount of Seaweed in my dishes. I even eat things like ALL of the Dandelion plant occasionally when its the right season. I eat Oats quite a bit too and Aloe plants(which are yumy). I am a very healthy eater, except the minor splurges with Gummy treats, and ice cream or homemade deserts. I was looking at things that raise LDL and the only thing I can think of is butter. I do eat butter on some things but its not real butter, its that yogurt butter mixture. So what the heck is going on here. How can my numbers be so off? If I already eat this way, what can I do to change the numbers?

I did not eat for 16 hours before the test. I did have lots of Water(because I drink lot of water anyway), and I do not over eat. My portions are probably a little bigger than they should be but not crazy. I weigh about 185.
You have a very interesting diet, but given the relatively poor results in terms of your expectations, you may want to re-think things.  
I'm a former commercial fisherman, and I also eat a great deal of fish, but I assure you, it's cooked.  Depending on the species, it needs to be cooked or otherwise prepared to remove the worms and other parasites that can and often do live in the flesh of fish. I've cleaned salmon and filleted halibut, tuna, mackeral that was simply crawling with parasites.  Fish needs to be either cooked or prepared in a way to kill parasites.

If you have the body type that manufactures too much cholesterol, you should be prepared, in my opinion after a lot of experience with this issue, to exercise daily to raise your HDL.  Statin drugs are extremely safe and can be a big help in getting your numbers better.   Ice cream and butter certainly aren't helping you.    

Flycaster is correct, it's probably in your genes in which case it really won't matter much how well you eat. A statin would be very beneficial.

Check this link;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001429/

Jon