Cholesterol Community
cholestererinum 3x for lowering cholestrol
About This Community:

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cholestererinum 3x for lowering cholestrol

i have had very high cholestrol, i have worked on losing weight and exercising, eating healthy too, i've also had niacin b3 in my diet, i came across a homeopathic medication and many others ive posted on here, i havent yet checked my cholestrol levels but i believe this will work, again i have pasted a link below fromt he internet about this

http://www.ijpsonline.com/article.asp?issn=0250-474X;year=1986;volume=48;issue=3;spage=60;epage=63;aulast=Dixit;type=0

Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
63984_tn?1385441539
I tried to access your URL but it didn't work.  Sorry.
Congratulations on losing weight, controlling diet, and exercising.  These practices will be important going forward to controlling your cholesterol.  Exercise will raise your HDL levels, diet can lower your LDL's.  
Like you, I didn't want to take medications when I was diagnosed with CAD disease, so depended on 'natural' meds as well as diet and medications.  It's a long story, but it wasn't until I mixed in a statin drug that my cholesterol was controlled, and before that happened I have a number of cardiac events.  These events included heart attacks, stents, a pacemaker.  I've also now had a bypass surgery, all that would have been avoided if I would have agreed to taking a statin when I was first advised of high cholesterol.  
Your post literally made those little hairs on the neck raise, you were telling my story.  I'd include all the positive changes you are doing to improve your cardiac health, but mix in a statin, it might keep you from the problems I'm living with.

Blank
It worked for me:
"Cholesterinum 3X-trituration (a homeopathic preparation) lowers the increased VLDL-cholesterol levels to an extent of 32 precent within 48 hr. while total cholesterol and phospholipids were significantly reduced (62 percent and 45percent respectively, P < .001). Inhibition of free fatty acid-mobilization from the adipose tissue results in decreased triglyceride formation and thus low levels of VLDL-cholesterol, a principle risk factor."
If that's really true it would be amazing, however, nothing mentioned about side effects.
Blank
I should've known better, but didn't look hard enough. The date on there is 1986, not exactly confidence instilling.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cholesterol Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...