Cholesterol Community
do i need to worry much about my results ?

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

i toke a newly analyse results for my cholesterol and i need some help about it , do i have to be worried and go for doctor asap  or its in fine levels  for now ?
Unit :  CHEMISTRY
*Serum Cholesterol :-------> 278    ......Desirable Level-= 240
*Serum Triglycerides:-------> 48     .....Normal- 1000
*H.D.L Cholesterol:------->90         ...... Very High-> 1000 Major Risk-/= 60
*L.D.L(Assayed):------->178.0        ...... No Risk- 160

Risk Ratio :
T.Cholesterol/HDL:------->3.1         ....up to 4.44
L.D.L/H.D.L:------->2.0                  ......up to 3.22
Aspect of Serum:-------> clear        ......Clear
thanks for your time .
I would ask my doctor about a statin, you need to get your LDL under 130 and it's most likely going to take a statin to make that happen. Your doctor can help you make that decision.

Jon
Your LDL is very high at 178, you should ask your doctor about his opinion for treating this. There are many options available.

Jon
i  already on omega 3 tow pills per day :( seems like i need serious help with that?

Jon