tony
cholesterol   210   need change diet or medicine
Hi Tony, two things I know that may help, one is cayenne, this will help clean away any plaque in you blood, Mix cayenne with tomato paste to a heat that suits you, thin with olive oil, after that you can build it up, the heat that is, as you and your body accepts it, take 3 small spoonful's first thing in the morning, and wash each down with water.
The next is parsley, dried, mix well with a whole head of garlic chopped very fine, mix together in olive oil, add a spoonful in the cayenne, you can google both for more info.
One last thing this may give you some bad wind, but after some time it will just go, our body's adjust.
But also regulate you diet, no junk or fast foods would be a good start.
Good Luck
A couple of thoughts, first I would definitely try diet and exercise before starting meds. Talk to your doctor about a program for you.

Also, NOTHING will clean plaque from your arteries so be careful what your try. Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Jon