Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Botox linked to CFS?

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Botox linked to CFS?

I get botox for my hyperhydrosis under my arms and my CFS started around the same time... is this coincidental?

ps: how does one get botox out of their body if thats the case..
In a study around 0.02% people reported chronic fatigue syndrome after taking botox shots. So there may be a relation between the two and it can be a side effect of the botox shots.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.