Botox linked to CFS?
I get botox for my hyperhydrosis under my arms and my CFS started around the same time... is this coincidental?

ps: how does one get botox out of their body if thats the case..
In a study around 0.02% people reported chronic fatigue syndrome after taking botox shots. So there may be a relation between the two and it can be a side effect of the botox shots.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

In 2004 I got CFS from botox injections for a vocal condition I was suffering, Spasmodic Dysphonia, for which Botox is the standard treatment. I was told that it must be coincidence, because Botox didn't have that side effect. I KNEW it was from the Botox, because after my 2nd set of injections, on the 3+ hour drive home, I became VERY ill with flu-like body aches, and have never been the same since. Very frustrating. And I imagine the number of those suffering CFS as a direct result of Botox, is likely much higher since Drs. won't accept a patient's word when they say they had a reaction, and therefore it's not getting reported. I hope you've recovered...