Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
4 years of shoulder pain with nasty snapping and popping noises

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

A quick history:
i am 24 year male and for the last 4 years i have had worsening shoulder pain.  It is bearable pain most days however what is unnerving is that my shoulder makes loud snapping and popping sounds as i shrug back and forth.  When i first went to the doctor 3 years ago they did a x-ray and also a MRI with nothing worth noting.  They moved me to physical therapy with no luck.  A year later it seemed the pain was getting worse and the snapping and popping was getting worse so i went back to the doctor.  A sports doctor looked at it and said that my shoulder blade was not moving as it was suppose to and sent me right back to physical therapy.  After finishing that for the second time it didn't get any better however it didn't get worse.  Over time it has continued to get worse and worse. so worse in fact that people just standing near me can hear when my shoulder pops and snapps, so i decided i would give the doctor another shot.  The doctor noticed a few things.  My trap was holding alot of tension and she did some dry needling with very little luck and then sent me back to physical therapy.  She also said that i had "slight" winging in my shoulder blade.  so i went back to physical therapy and they have me doing the same exact exercises as i was doing the last 2 times however this was a much better facility and they even hooked me up with E-stims which barely seems to help.  

I dont want to sound like one of those patients that tries to self diagnose but i feel like there is more going on here.  Can i get some suggestions to bring to my doctor?
oops, posted in the wrong area