Alcohol and CFS
Hi all.  I've been wondering for a long time if I may have CFS.  I've heard about people with CFS having an intolerance to alcohol, and have seen people with CFS describing feeling "poisoned" after having even a small amount.  I've definitely noticed a difference in the way alcohol affects me since I've started having CFS-type symptoms, but I don't know if I would say it makes me feel as if I've "poisoned".  The only way I can describe how it affects me is that it's like I've been given a general anaesthetic!  I literally can't keep my eyes open after just a glass or 2, even if I have someone round for the evening, which is rather embarrassing!  Does anyone know if CFS could cause alcohol to affect someone like this?  Has anyone with a diagnosis found it affects them like this?  Thanks in advance for any replies.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3148812_tn?1343192615
I had Cfids and recovered but I haven't been able to drink alcohol since.  It does make me feel sick.  It gives me a headache and makes my stomach and the back of my neck hurt.  And it causes me not to sleep at all.  Just FYI.  
Comment
Cancel
3148812_tn?1343192615
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Alcohol and CFS
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources