Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Cfs

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Cfs

Hi am hoping someone can help, I am 34 I had my daughter in 09 she was a very big baby and I carried extra water I was extremely big, I got to bout 4 months pregnant and the tops of my legs where very painful, which I told the midwife but she said it was coz I was carrying a large baby, I had a very long and painful labour after the labour I couldn't walk I was on crutches for at least 6 week the physic said I had spd, and gave me exercises to do. The pain got easier but over the week I began to feel ill and my joints began to ache I had flu like symptoms the doctor referred me to rheumatology where they diagnosed me as being hyper mobile. I had another baby in 09 my pregnancy was easier as they was aware of the problem I had acupuncture which I highly recommend, but I had a lot of problem with my bowels as I have IBS I also suffered heart palpitation. Since then I have had episode where I feel under the weather, can sleep solid all night and wake up shattered my joints (shoulders, hips ankles,wrist, back) ache and hurt as if they are swollen but to look at them they are normal. I have been to doc he took blood test and my fbc is 15 he has give me gabapentin for a week trial so far they have took the pain away but not the numbness which comes if I sit in same spot, could any one help? Are these thing related ? Like ME or CFS, any opion would be grateful just not sure if am being a hypocondracte :(
Hey davida1977.

Welcome to the forum.
No, I do not think you are a Hypochondriac. Your anxiety and stress levels
however, are  quite high. There may be a deficiency causing this.
Magnesium deficiency is very suspect. Elevated stress and anxiety levels
combined with certain deficiencies, over prolonged time will cause a gene called JNK
to remain activated. And this prolonged JNK gene ( we all have it) activation WILL
cause serious chronic disease including Fibro, CFS, Parkinsons, Alzheimer's etc.
Please read my response to the post "Hello" on May 21st for more detail on this.

I have no intention to cause you any extra concerns. The intention here is to come up with a course of action, to prevent more serious disease and to improve the existing condition.

Please post at the Alternative Therapies (forum rules) or message me directly,  as my suggestions are Holistic.
Take care and God Bless you.
Nikodicreta