Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Cfs
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cfs

Hi am hoping someone can help, I am 34 I had my daughter in 09 she was a very big baby and I carried extra water I was extremely big, I got to bout 4 months pregnant and the tops of my legs where very painful, which I told the midwife but she said it was coz I was carrying a large baby, I had a very long and painful labour after the labour I couldn't walk I was on crutches for at least 6 week the physic said I had spd, and gave me exercises to do. The pain got easier but over the week I began to feel ill and my joints began to ache I had flu like symptoms the doctor referred me to rheumatology where they diagnosed me as being hyper mobile. I had another baby in 09 my pregnancy was easier as they was aware of the problem I had acupuncture which I highly recommend, but I had a lot of problem with my bowels as I have IBS I also suffered heart palpitation. Since then I have had episode where I feel under the weather, can sleep solid all night and wake up shattered my joints (shoulders, hips ankles,wrist, back) ache and hurt as if they are swollen but to look at them they are normal. I have been to doc he took blood test and my fbc is 15 he has give me gabapentin for a week trial so far they have took the pain away but not the numbness which comes if I sit in same spot, could any one help? Are these thing related ? Like ME or CFS, any opion would be grateful just not sure if am being a hypocondracte :(