Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - chronic fatigue syndrome treatment
Hi,

I heard about some medicine like Anxiety or anxiolytic agents, so what is it ? and when i use this medicine? Reply me asap.

Thank You
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had Fibromaylgia symptoms for 22 years now...I got a diagnosis approx. 9 years later.  I have suffered a great deal.  I now have adrenal fatigue...my lab value for DHEA was 5.6 (range for my age should be 35-135).  I have also had problems with EBV last November my numbers all 3 parameters were up. My titers were 15 x higher than the levels in July.  The fatigue is killing me and I am not able to take any time off work.  So I go to work and then i come home and sleep, sometimes not even remembering falling asleep...my head hits the pillow and I am out.  I sometime if I don't get alot of sleep I am falling asleep sitting up at work.   My doctors just tell me dont worry your numbers can stay high for a long time and the low DHEA they tell me don't worry that decreases with age.  I have also gotten sick so much lately it is ridiculous.  Does anyone now of any homeopathic remedies I could try...giving up on Doctors.  I have soldiered on with the fibromyalgia for years but this fatigue is absolutely ruining my life.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - chronic fatigue syndrome treatment
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703