Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - chronic fatigue syndrome treatment
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - chronic fatigue syndrome treatment

Hi,

I heard about some medicine like Anxiety or anxiolytic agents, so what is it ? and when i use this medicine? Reply me asap.

Thank You
Tags: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome sympt, Insomnia Sleep Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treat, chronic lung disease, adrenal fatigue symptoms, adrenal fatigue treatment, chronic pain syndrome, chronic muscle pain, chronic pain treatme
I had Fibromaylgia (fibromyalgia) symptoms for 22 years now...I got a diagnosis approx. 9 years later.  I have suffered a great deal.  I now have adrenal fatigue...my lab value for DHEA was 5.6 (range for my age should be 35-135).  I have also had problems with EBV last November my numbers all 3 parameters were up. My titers were 15 x higher than the levels in July.  The fatigue is killing me and I am not able to take any time off work.  So I go to work and then i come home and sleep, sometimes not even remembering falling asleep...my head hits the pillow and I am out.  I sometime if I don't get alot of sleep I am falling asleep sitting up at work.   My doctors just tell me dont worry your numbers can stay high for a long time and the low DHEA they tell me don't worry that decreases with age.  I have also gotten sick so much lately it is ridiculous.  Does anyone now of any homeopathic remedies I could try...giving up on Doctors.  I have soldiered on with the fibromyalgia for years but this fatigue is absolutely ruining my life.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...