Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- any thing that helps?
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- any thing that helps?

I'm 29 now, and I got mono and ebstein barr in 6th grade, and had experienced fatigue ever since. I also have bipolar 2 disorder with alot of depression episodes. Finally I got diagnosed with Chronic fatigue disorder. I have looked online but didnt find much. Has anyone found anything that helps with increasing energy level?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
I've had lyme for 11 years and all that I have found for my crippling fatigue is Nuvigil to work. Good luck!
Blank
Hi, I would recommend you take a look at NADH and CQ10 for energy. Nuvigil is another choice with prescription for energy and cognitive improvement. However, your body will quickly become immune to it resulting inefficient result overtime. Adding pace exercise program to your regimen should help alleviate some fatigue.

Are you getting good night sleep? Consider adding melatonin and 5HTP at bedtime for optimal results. If your on prescription antidepressant then consult with your physician before using 5HTP.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank