Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Hello my Friends,

First, thank you so much for share your good information and also our questions answer. But i want to ask something, here is my question. I am suffering with chronic fatigue and muscles pain. I do not know what i want to do i don't know and i am so much confused about my treatments. I take four doctor's suggestions but so much confused. If you have any suggestion for me then please share with me.

Thank You so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chronic Muscle Pain
Tags: chronic fatigue syndrome sympt, Insomnia Sleep Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treat, chronic lung disease, adrenal fatigue symptoms, chronic pain syndrome, Chronic Pain Treatment, fibromyalgia symptoms
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Just a thought I get similar and I have done some research, I think mine is environmental allergies caused by the bombardment of toxins from all the aerial spraying they have been doing .Check out online 'What on earth are they Spraying' You can get a heavy metal toxicity test done to find out ...good luck
Blank
Hi,

Thank you so much for your attention about my problem. I want some more information regarding "Metal Toxicity Test". So, can you explain me it in brief?

Regards,

Fatiguecare
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Yes they will test you to see what Toxins are in your blood..there are many like alluminium, bioxin , and many others harmful to humans, the Toxicity test will tell you if you have any that may be making you sick .Many people who work with toxic substances get sick, we are being bombarded bu toxins that they are spraying on us with the chem trails(aerial spraying) all online for you to do some research.If you take a look at the documentary 'What on earth are they spraying" it will tell you the entire list of toxins .I will try to get it and PM it to you ..good luck
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
try putting this in     www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDMJCTFslw     or    www.naturalnews.com/chemtrails.html
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...