Chronic fatigue
I am 40 years old, for the past year I have been experiencing pain Upper right Quad, Into my back down my leg. I also have insomnia BAD, Cold hands and feet. I have had every test imangible done, everything comes out ok ( CTScan,Ultrasound,Endoscopy,Blood work.) I was wondering if I could possibly have chronic fatigue. I hope some one can answer this.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You probably have a thryroid problem and need a thyroid test.  You sound hypothyroid. Go to the doctor.  take care and write back and let us know how you got on.  Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Upper right quadrant pain, cold hands and feet, fatigue... have you had a complete liver panel done? Been checked for hepatitis?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thankyou, for the advice everyone. I just got some info from my doc about my endoscopy, It turns out, I have an inflamed esophagus and stomach, also about 6 polyps inside my stomach, This would explain my pain, They are doing a biopsy, They are concerned about cancer, I hope it isnt!!! I will keep you informed.Again thankyou for your responses.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Chronic fatigue
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources