Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Constantly tired, back ache, intense headaches, very sore throat

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Hello there, thanks for reading my question and thanks in advance for your response.

I'm a 20 year old female and I work full time, I have no kids.
I just want a second opinion as I'm making my own mind up here.

I've been suffering from back ache for as long as i can remember, i just put it down to what I do for work, i'm sat at a computer all day and forget to sit up straight now and then but it is always hurting and is very uncomfortable when I go to bed.

Also I've been suffering an intense headache for the past couple of days, it makes me eyes feel as though they're being sucked out of the back of my skull (thats what it feels like!)

I feel very exhaused, like i've been running all week, I feel like this all the time to be honest. Getting out of bed is really hard as i feel like I haven't slept at all.

I recently had the viral flu but its gone now I think, the sore throat was gone but came back along with the headache a couple of days ago and feels very dry and tight. I'm drinking liquids to keep my throat from going dry again.

I just feel knackered and unmotivated ALL the time, and i've recently moved into my first flat with my partner and I should be ecstatic but i'm just tired constantly. (I'm not pregnant)

If anyone could just let me know if i'm just tired and need a lot of rest or it could be something more.

It's probably nothing but I rather not see a GP just because i feel so tired!

Josie
Well its been 24 hours and I still feel exactly the same with the headache still intense.

Josie.
Well i was hoping for a response, the headache has subsided but alls the same. Guess im just tired. thanks anyway.