Doctors in Kentucky
Does anyone know of any doctors in the state of Kentucky that treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? I’m too weak to travel out of the state. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I desperately need to find a doctor who has knowledge in this area.
Thanks to the help of another on this website I received the name of a doctor in Lexington. Her name is Leslie Crofford. She is a rheumatologist but also treats fibro. I went to my family physician to have the referral papers filled out. Unfortunately, Dr. Crofford is not seeing patients with fibro only. I received a letter about a workshop I could go to that Dr. Crofford  leads where she discusses what fibro is and how to manage it. I just wanted to update. I’m still searching for a doctor in KY that is familiar with treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Since it has been so difficult to find a CFS doctor, I’m thinking about turning my attention to the possible hormone aspect of CFS. I may go see an endocrinologist.  I’m looking into a place called HRC in Lexington that specializes in hormone replacement. Does anyone have any experience with HRC? I will try to keep this updated in case there is anyone in KY that might benefit from this info.