Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
I need some answers, chronic fatigue, loss of balance, losing concentra...

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

I need some answers, chronic fatigue, loss of balance, losing concentration, diahrea for months, vision problems, etc

Hello everyone, I'm only 20 and I've moved to my girlfriends house when I was about 18 after having surgery on my right shoulder. Everything was fine until a few months in. After awhile, I've had some developing problems. I started getting extremely fatigue and developed bladder problems where I could not really urinate. After a while I started developing diahrea that was on and off. Eventually my vision was starting to get a little weird. everything around my focal point was darkened. the upper back of my neck started to bother me a little because it felt heavy. That went on for a year then after a while I developed chronic diahrea that went on for months (7) with a few days of constipation, also my stomach is always bloated and gassy. My face started to numb up a little, my hands and feet sometimes get tingly. I got more unbalanced during the day. I feel out of the zone sometimes to the point where I cant really move quick as I want to when I'm at work and I lose my concentration and everything is blocked out. I don't feel normal at all. I recently went to the doctor and he tested my blood for thyroid problems or h pylori and all the tests were negative. I was thinking Lyme disease since I got bitten by a few bugs throughout the first months I was at my girlfriends place or I was thinking fibromylogia. Theres also more problems but I want to see if I can get anything out of this first. If anyone can help me that would be great because I don't want to live like this anymore. thanks.
I also want to input that my recent visit to the doctors, he spotted that my neck is pretty swollen, I'm not sure if its the thyroid, tonsils or the lymph nodes, he told me that I might be developing a cold or something but I wasn't and I didn't. Also he told me that my inner nose is swollen.
also sorry forgot to post this, this is really affecting my study habits/ everyday life. I also slur sometimes and blank out when I'm talking to some one. My eyes sometimes feel like theyre drying out when I get a little stressed or when I'm talking to someone. I also can't focus anymore with my eyes. :(
I am sorry you are going through all of this. I think you definitely need a good medical workup. Have you written down all your symptoms, when you get them, the severity of them and anything else you can think of, to tell your doctor. I am not sure what doctor you saw about your neck and inner nose but did he run any tests, do any follow up?  
I am sorry to hear about this...unreal how things can turn health-wise.  I have been dealing with post viral fatigue syndrome for a year.  That is the name I was dx'd with because they could not figure anything else out.  The only items I would suggest are hormone levels checked, and also adrenals.  Those are areas I am getting some supplementation for as those tests were borderline low.  I had all the blood work, spinal tap, MRI, urine, etc.  Only cluprit was evidence of EBV that may have started this for me.  Keep pressing on....you know your body better than anyone!!!