Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Looking for Answers, Please!

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Looking for Answers, Please!

I'm a 37 year old woman.  For years I have felt just unwell going from one seemingly unrelated ailment and illness to another. I'm tired in the mornings after long night sleeps, pulling myself through the day, and have been to doctors who've done bloodwork for just about everything. Nothing has ever stood out.  My neutrophils and monocytes are always slightly elevated, and ANA is always positive, but no one seems concerned.  My issues are:  B12 Deficiency (taking prescription), just diagnosed ADHD (concentration and memory problems) feeling emotionless, IBS, High Blood Pressure, High FSH/Infertility (Perimenopausal) and Endometriosis, most recently, 5 weeks ago, I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy due to constant throat infections and living on antibiotics (for all kinds of throat and upper respiratory infections).  Before having the surgery I had sore throat pain, like a dry throat in the morning on the right side, and pain in the right ear for months but ear was always clear.  After this horrific surgery, the ENT said I've recoved... but I still have the throat pain and the ear still hurts.  He insists there is no infection or swelling in the ear. I am beyond frustrated!  I'm tired of being sick and tired, literally, and I'm sure people are tired of hearing me complain too!  Any thoughts are welcome! Thanks.