Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Mus get into bed in afternoon, HELP

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Mus get into bed in afternoon, HELP

I have recently come down with a debilitating health problem. I am looking for help from anyone who can point me in the right direction. I have visited psychologist, psychiatrist, sleep doctors, and my regular physician, and have had no diagnosis. The short version is, I smoked grass for 10 years, everyday user. After deciding to quit 8 months ago, everything was fine for two days then I started a dreadful cycle of poor sleep at night waking up unrefreshed and making it until about 2-3pm before my body begins to get extremely tired, I develop a constricting headache, my memory gets very bad (but it could be from the grass use) and get awful pain in my calfs that feels like pain combined with bubbling of blood running through them. I must, must get into bed and sleep for about an hour when these symptoms hit me in the afternoon. Its as if my day ends in the afternoon. after i awake I am completely drained of energy for the rest of the day. if i fight going to lay/sleep my headache gets worse, my calf pain gets really bad almost like numb and I can barely keep myself upright.  I felt pretty energetic and played basketball everyday when smoking.  I am a male , 29 . in good health. all labs came back normal. I had to quit my job, if anyone can think of what this might be please message me. I'm stuck on things like idiopathic hypersomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal failure narcolepsy, circadian clock issues. it's not going away :(
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
You are young and healthy, and seem to be coming out of a bad patch. Now instead of running after Doctors you need to take your health in your hands. A healthy diet, regular exercise and a daily time table will help set your sleep and work cycles. Basically what you need is lifestyle modification. Also stress can be reduced with yoga and meditation.
Hope this helps.