Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Numb hands, shoulder/neck pain. Steroids help?

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

I was in a motor vehicle accident and flipped in a truck down a hillside.

I damaged my shoulders, ribs, chest, neck, back, all from whip lash and torn muscles. I was in a back brace for 14months. I still do Physio, deep tissue, Chiro, Accupuncture, and counselling.

It's been over 3 years. My Physiotherapist tells me I have TOS. Similar to carpal tunnel syndrome except from the neck which causes my fingers and hands to be numb EVERY single day. Its always the worst at night when I have to sleep and there is no blood flow.

Anyways, I've tried every treatment under the sun and considering doing a cycle of anabolic steroids because I'm so sick and tired of this chronic pain, chronic numbness, and chronic fatigue in my upper body.

I'm 6'2 228lbs. I have worked labour jobs my whole life. Eat extremely healthy. And work out at the gym 3 days a week.

I asked my doctor for steroids, he gave me Litocaine injections instead which only left me pain free for 4 days.

Will steroids make this condition better? Im probably going to purchase them this summer and inject a small cycle for 10 weeks and see if it improves my quality of life.

Does anyone have info on this? Is it a good or bad idea?

Thank you!