One more question
FYI.. I have been checked for thyroid and Diabetes all test have been in normal ranges..

So I was wondering being my Total T is low 215 and my Free T (Testorone) is 49... What other test would need to be done to decide if treatment is needed?? I do know that my Libido is way off the charts but I do not have an ED problem not yet..

I had an MRI back in Nov 2011 along with MRA. I have read that MRI may not pick up on a small pituatary tumor if less than an 1/8 of an inch.. But I have felt the way I have felt for over 1 yr and 4 months now.. I have had ultra sound of neck arteries done and Ultra sound of heart no issues found except Dylostic Dsyfunction grade 1.. I have been to General Dr and Neuro Dr for answers.. All I am getting so far is anxiety and b12 issues which I do feel my b12 is in check.. My symptoms havent got worst they have stayed the same. Its a never ending cycle and I dont understand this testorone test for nothing..

Again my symptoms are
An off feeling not dizziness just off.
Blurry vision
When I squeeze things I shake.
Anxiety (which comes from worries)

I had foot surgery and ever since then my vision has been messed up they gave me max on anesthesia and pain meds during surgery I kept waking up during procedure... Before surgery I did have a bout of dizziness it was like getting off a roller coaster type feeling.After surgery it was gone and when I started walking around It seemed this off feeling hit me. Didnt notice shakiness until Feb 2012 I was throwing baseball with my daughter and when I squeezed it thats when I couldnt get it off my mind.. I have worried over major diseases as well since all this.. Any further advice would be great sorry for long story...
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Dizziness is impairment in spatial perception and stability. Dizziness can have different sensations like vertigo, presyncope and light headedness.

If your dizziness feels like you are spinning or the room is spinning (and especially if associated with nausea or vomiting), this might be due to an inner ear problem. I suggest you should consult an ENT specialist. And I would strongly caution you not to drive or operate heavy machinery while dizzy as you might injure yourself or others.

And in the meantime, build up your immunity, eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly and go for long stress free walks. Repeat your testosterone values after four weeks. Based on which you can plan therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.