Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Phenteramine for CFS

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Phenteramine for CFS

I was prescribed phenteramine for weight loss a couple years ago and only took it for a breif amount of time. However, since then, my doctor now prescribes it for me to battle cfs and I love it! It helps me rise feeling refreshed, allows me to carry on typical day to day activities and I have no more migraines or general aches and pains anymore.  I feel fantastic everyday. It literally took me from feeling like a zombie to feeling like a healthy young woman. No more feeling so exhausted after simple tasks, no more achy muscles and joints. It is truly a miracle drug for me.