Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Throat with lumps

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Throat with lumps

Last January I had a swollen lymph node in my neck but I had my doctor check me and she gave me Cefuroxime, the swelling went away, then after that week, I had a swollen something in my groin, he thought it was lymph node so he gave me Co-Amoxciclav but it didnt went away so I asked another doctor and he told me that he wants to see an Ultrasound of my groin, and it was not Lymph Node, it was my Artery. And it still there until now, beside it are some fatty tissues which can be felt really. Then on February 19, I had a sore throat and it has red lumps like blisters at the back of the throat, and until now it is still there, my ENT gave me Roxithromycin and it didnt react to it, its still there until now.  I don't know what this is. Help me.  I searched the net and it says there that this lumps are linked to post nasal drip, is that true? And I have alot of itchiness in my body since then, I also feel very tired  I dont know.  I will visit another doctor tomorrow.

By Your Stripes, I was healed -Isaiah 53:4