Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
What Is CFS?
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What Is CFS?

What is CFS? I thought it was something to do with tiredness, if so, i think i may have that. Im stuck in a never-ending tiredness. Even if i have a good 10 hour sleep i still wake up and continue with the same tiredness someone would have if they havent slept for 2 days. Ive heard that tiredness is a symptom for depression and im not sure if im depressed although ive been involved with self-injury and crying for unknown reasons. I dont feel sad all the time, unlike the tiredness. But anyways, if someone has any idea what i might have or have any experience with it, id appreciate it.
Btw, im 14 and female.
HI,
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is the medical disorder  generally defined by persistent fatigue accompanied by other specific symptoms for a minimum of six months. But as you also have history of self injury and crying, this could be due to psychological reasons and I suggest that you seek counselling for the same. You are young and this need to be tackled in time.
Take care and good luck.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank