Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
What do these CFS-like symptoms tell you?

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

I'm male, 19. Have been suffering from CFS related issues for 9 months already. There was only one day during this period of time when I felt like myself, but it was in the beginning before all the symptoms got nasty. Symptoms include fatigue, sleepiness, brain fog, tingling feelings near cerebral cortex, and sluggish, puffy face. Ruled out almost every possible condition; Sleep study is fine, blood tests are fine, organs work fine, no Lyme, no food-intolerance, no Candida, no Leaky Gut, no infections, thyroid is fine, and I don't suffer from a depression or an anxiety. Have tried bunch of Vitamin supplementation (including CoQ10/D-ribose/PQQ/tons of herbal stuff/B-complex/thyroid supportive pills), Whole food total body cleanse, Anti-depressants, Exercise, Meditation, Raw food diet, etc... None of these seem to relieve any symptom. The only thing that I didn't check out is my brain. I try to make my PCP do MRI test, but she insists that if I don't suffer from seizures and/or headaches, there is no reason I should be targeting the brain. I'm kind of worried with the sensations in my head though. What could be the cause of it? Lack of oxygen? Blood clot? My imagination? What other possible conditions do my symptoms resemble? Thanks in advance

P.S I didn't have any health related concerns prior to this bucket of vague issues.
Hi!
Since there is tingling sensation on scalp (head area) and facial puffiness, your other symptoms such as brain fog, sluggishness, sleepiness etc can be due to chronic sinusitis. Sometimes there are frank symptoms and at other times you may not have such symptoms. Dental infection is another possibility.  Mold infection can cause similar symptoms. Low testosterone, low Vit D or Vit B12 too could also be the cause. So, please look back and see if you were tested for these.
If all these are ruled out, then chronic fatigue syndrome should be seriously considered. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hi Doc! Thanks for replying.
Chronic Sinusitis sounds interesting as one of my nostrils are always clogged. Whats the best way to be tested for it? What would be some possible treatments, or home remedies which I can perform by myself for sinusitis? Also how do I test for dental or mold infections? My testosterone is normal, Vit D is slightly low, around 45, and Vit B12 is pretty high around 900. All of the blood-work I did came out to be fine. That's why I'm so frustrated...

Thanks in advance,

Constantine