anyone been pregnant with cfs? just found out i am
I am 17 weeks pregnant, I only found out 2 weeks ago, I was being sick and everything but then I get that with cfs plus I have hypothyroidism which had stopped my periods and I have fibro too.
I have had cfs for 4 years and fibro for 6 yrs, I have 3 other children, I have carers to help with domestic work, I have been be bound in 07 for 6 mths then 4 mths in 08 and then bedbound the whole of 2011. I have been bad since I conceived in September though have picked up the last week or so.
Love to hear from other mothers or pregnant ladies.
The majority of women with CFIDS seem to have normal, healthy children. There have been no formal reports of a child being born with CFIDS. However, there is no definitive proof on whether parents can transmit the illness to their babies or whether children can inherit the ability to contract CFIDS later in life. As far as maternal health is concerned, the majority either stay the same or actually feel somewhat better during their pregnancies.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.