Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
cfs and weight loss

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

cfs and weight loss

As cfs usually and very little or no exercise, and is it possible to still lose weight whilst getting very little or no exercise?
Depends on your diet.
It is possible I guess, if its getting to a point that you're skin and bones then taking vit. Min. and probiotica helps.
I have been ill for 6 years & have continued to lose weight. I get no exercise except slow walks. It took my a long time to realize why I was losing weight. At first I thought I was eating enough. Then I realized I was sooooo tired most of the time I wasn't bothering to eat. Too much effort. Plus I have no appetite with gut issues. Now I smoke pot to get my appetite going & I started taking Boost everyday.I'm starting to gain weight for the first time in years but I have to really work at it.
If you can purchase a quality whole body vibration machine, or visit a gym or studio where they use one, you can get some exercise without overexerting yourself. With whole body vibration you hold basic poses while on a vibrating platform that works your muscles. It's no-impact and many people who suffer from pain or fatigue find it relieves their symptoms. I hope that helps.