Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
eye problems and cfs

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

eye problems and cfs

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has experienced eye problems like this. It's like a white flashing light in the top left ofmy visual field in my right eye. Its ALWAYS there! This happened a couple of years ago but got to the point I was totally blind in my left eye. Then it just went! This time, its been back for about a year and hasn't worsened. The hospital told me I was making it up, then they did the visual field test and there was a noticable patch where I described, where I couldn't see anything. Basically I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing, thanks in advance.