Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
fatigue for many months

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

fatigue for many months

hi i have been having fatigue/weakness for many months
since i was positive for herpes i was under a lot of stress and it ruined also my sleeping
recently i also discovered i have high risk type 16 hpv

can any of these cause fatigue ?
stress,sleeping is messed and those 2 stds??

how can i get my life and happyness back and feel with energy..i really miss being myself
im only 19 by the way
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Stress is the biggest cause of fatigue. It is true that infections can cause weakness and fatigue. But this is restored back when the infection is treated. Also multivitamins, good healthy diet and a regular exercise regime will go a long way in restoring your health and getting the feel good factor back. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
If you tested positive for herpes, you could have developed chronic fatigue syndrome.  You need to see your doctor, list all of your symptoms, and discuss it with him/her.  Multivitamins, good healthy diet and regular exercise is wonderful for anyone, but it is not a cure all for CFS. So if you do all that and don't feel better, please see your doctor again.