feeling tooo low
I am 41 years single, female, working for past 18 years,  for last one week am feeling fatigued when am awakening.
I had been having headaches, checked BP which has shown fluctuations. Normally am having 90 by 70 to 120 by 80 and am comfortable. Suddenly it reached 160 by 100 and was taken, to Emergency.
as I was having severe pain in left arm followed by the same pain in leg.
The ECG was normal but still am feeling pain in left arm and can't go to work.
am very upset am I facing some heart problem.
One more thing I had severe back injury in 2006 .
Which has caused pain and I cannot bend.
please advice action.
Hi!
A fluctuating BP  is of two types: fluctuations on higher side and the other is fluctuations on the lower side. Fluctuations of BP on a higher side are mainly due to hormonal imbalance, kidney or heart problems. BP can also go to higher side after a physical activity like climbing stairs, running etc and this comes back to normal after rest. It can also be to due to anxiety and stress. Hence careful tests like kidney function test, stress test or treadmill test, ECHO, EKG, BP monitoring, and complete hormonal profile needs to be done. If the blood pressure is found to fluctuate during the day, then cortisol levels may also need to be checked. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor to run tests to rule out these conditions. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.