gcmaf being used on CFS first insted of viral infections/cancer

aren t you following the trials in europe for gcmaf?

the most advanced doctors on CFS are using it and getting regressed/cured CFS patients, at hbv community we have an eye on it because it is an immune therapy which activates macrophages and so it maybe usefull to us too

gcmaf is in everybodies blood so i tis not a drug and is not patentable so it is almost impossible it will be produced/marketed in US

there was a forum with many CFS patients on therapy with Gcmaf, unfortunately there were trolls this week and forum is down since 2 days, if it gets back online it is very useful to contact with other on treatment

http://******.**********.***/showthread.php?6019-GcMAF-for-XMRV-Gc-protein-derived-macrophage-activating-factor-anyone-taking-it&p=163687&posted=1#post163687

hope this help your community too
I just found your post.  Are you following the Gcmaf testing?

you find me on hbv community, i am using gcmaf i am at the 12th weeks to clear hbv

i just checked my nagalase levels and they were higher than cancer, hiv and cfs patients so i started it right away

i am in europe so i have both labs and researcher in my home courtyard.....started with nagalase 6.7 and will recheck in a couple of weeks

my vdr genetic as regards gcmaf receptors is FF/Bb, from high to medium responder

by the way i had vitamin d rise to normal 57 by 4 weeks of gcmaf and then stopped supplements and it stayed at 58ng/ml

dont know if you are aware of vit d 25oh deficency and correlation to immune suppression on cronic diseases....gcmaf makes it back to normal if you respond and restart vit d kinetics, macrophages activation and immune system function

by 4 weeks i also had all cd counts high but ratio is bad cd4/cd8 0.47, if responding to gcmaf and clearing infection also the ratio should be back to normal altogether with nagalase n healthy ranges and immune system function
http://rethinkingaids.com/reference/IAS2011-Pacini-Ruggiero.pdf

here are updates of professor ruggiero at int'l aids conference in rome nd his gcmaf research

on december kdm should update the cfs trials, he already reported improvment of 80% on nexavir-gcmaf trials, the 30% non responders are probably the bad vdr receptors that dont respond to gcmaf