Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
very fatigued for the past year and unable to conceive

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Because of my severe anemia my blood levels, b12, and other levels have been really fluctuating. My menstral has been so heavy since the ejection of my IUD and since has been taking a toll on my body. A lot of days I'm extremely tired, sore, depressed, stressed and extremely mood swingy. I am planning a pregnancy with my fiancee and for a year now have not been able to do so. What are some suggestions I should or could do to help. Im 33 and I feel my body changing but don't know how or what to do especially since I want another baby before 35.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What diagnostic tests were done in the past? Chronic fatigue syndrome refers to severe, continued tiredness that is not relieved by rest and is not directly caused by other medical conditions.If you are planning to conceive, it is important that underlying medical issues such as anemia be controlled. You may also benefit from consulting your obstetrician at this time especially if you have been trying for more than a year now. Take care and do keep us posted.