ARTICLE
Excellent article. A must read if you haven't done so.
Thank you Tony !!
Hi. Which article was it you read? I am hoping people will leave comments about articles I have given links for, so that they can be updated (if they are mine) with any additional useful information and so they might help more people in the future. Constructive comments and info are always happily received.

Tony
Hi Tony:

It was the article in INFOBARREL regarding how diet affects kidney disease.
I found it very informative and truly believe everyone should read it if they have not done so.
On a side note....Oliver continues to thrive :)
Was wondering if you wanted to use his Kidney disease from Day 1 experience until now as a case study. I can furnish you with the actual blood tests on the day he went into severe kidney failure and to the final ones were his kidney values were back to normal.  It may be a good start as a case study. Let me know.  
Hi. I'm pleased you found my piece informative. I wrote that one because so many owners have problems over the diet, and I thought it was a good starting point as support for many people. There are so many more I need to do, but time never seems to be on my side.

It's a great idea to do a case study with Oliver, particularly as he has done so extraordinarily well. I will leave it to you to put something down on paper ... take your time, there's certainly no rush. Eventually, it would be good to have a few case studies on the User Group - or maybe in the documents folder, once I can sort that out with MedHelp. They will be useful for reference and possibly even just for reassurance that the diagnosis is not always 'the certain end' that many are told.

Tony x
Sounds good Tony. I think case studies are a great idea and will be very beneficial.  I will gather my material and figure how I will compile all this.

Great job Tony.
Looking forward to more informative stories  on CKD.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Laineygirlim joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
Mdm102984 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 15
FourJs joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 14