Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
COPD and PFT

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

COPD and PFT

I posted a question about PFT Interpretation a few questions below this one. I received an e-mail from the moderator mentioning the doctor needed a few other numbers to answer the question. I reposted them both below in the original question and also sent them in the reply to the moderator however have not received a reply either to the e-mail or in the post below. I would appreciate if you would tell me if there is additional information still needed and if so specifically what information do you still require to answer my questions below?

Thank you very much
The doctor has posted an answer for you today.  If you have more questions, please start a new post.  Comments are not forwarded to the doctor's attention.
Sorry for the delay in getting you a response.
The Doctor's Assistant
Thank you