Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
chest spa

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

chest spa
eig
what do you mean by this? can you pls explain this to me..
      Bilateral suprahilar infiltrates due to bronchitis rule out coexistent PTB. Heart is unremarkable. Bony thorax is intact......Can be my chest back to normal? i hope that my questions will be answer immediately..
I am not familiar with the abbreviation PTB but suspect it stands for Pulmonary Tuberculosis.  You would do well to discuss this with your doctor, as there are many causes of bilateral supra-hilar infiltrates and the first step would be further testing, especially of any sputum coughed-up.  Another chest X-ray will need to be done and compared with this first one before any judgment of “back to normal” can be made.

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker