Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
copd

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

copd

when i get up in the morning, it feels like my lungs are stiff. I rub them and sooner or later they get better.  I also have sleep apnea and it is without the machine to help.  I have shortness of breath . I have a lot of discomfort in my lungs and don't know if it is caused by sleep apnea are something else.
It must be something else because sleep apnea does not cause discomfort in the lungs and does not cause shortness of breath.  If possible you should seek treatment for the apnea, as it can cause a lot of other problems, including high blood pressure.  And you should have your lungs checked for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and get started on drug therapy.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker