Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
pain relief

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

pain relief

Had surgery May 9, 2008 on my left diaphragm. Intestine laid on my diaphragm for years before it was caught, my question is. What treatment can be given to me to stop the pain in cold and hot weather. Doctors here seem not to know what to do.
Sorry, but I would need more information about the qualities of the pain and the relationship of it to your surgery, before any attempt to suggest measures to increase your pain threshold in cold and hot weather.
I only have 69% lung function and I also have no spleen. I also had surgery on my sinus 1 month after the first one.  i am on the cpap manchine. I have inflammation all over my body. Im am taking Naproxen 500mg,levaquin 500mg. I also having prostate problem.  my feet always cold. it is difficulity to walk after driving for hour or setting for hour. i sweet so bad in summary, while setting under a air condition. my diaphragm and lung hurt more. In cold, every part of my body hurt and i sweet in 15 degree wheather. I keep headaches.I can't sleep at night because the pain is bad.If i work more than 8 hour or up for 8 hour , my leg starts hurting along with joint pain and nervousness and back pain. forgot I have high blood pressure now. what do i do. help please.