Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Expert Forum
pain relief
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain relief

Had surgery May 9, 2008 on my left diaphragm. Intestine laid on my diaphragm for years before it was caught, my question is. What treatment can be given to me to stop the pain in cold and hot weather. Doctors here seem not to know what to do.
Related Discussions
242588_tn?1224275300
Sorry, but I would need more information about the qualities of the pain and the relationship of it to your surgery, before any attempt to suggest measures to increase your pain threshold in cold and hot weather.
2 Comments
Blank
I only have 69% lung function and I also have no spleen. I also had surgery on my sinus 1 month after the first one.  i am on the cpap manchine. I have inflammation all over my body. Im am taking Naproxen 500mg,levaquin 500mg. I also having prostate problem.  my feet always cold. it is difficulity to walk after driving for hour or setting for hour. i sweet so bad in summary, while setting under a air condition. my diaphragm and lung hurt more. In cold, every part of my body hurt and i sweet in 15 degree wheather. I keep headaches.I can't sleep at night because the pain is bad.If i work more than 8 hour or up for 8 hour , my leg starts hurting along with joint pain and nervousness and back pain. forgot I have high blood pressure now. what do i do. help please.
Blank
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker