THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF SMOKING ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- COPD, Diabetes, Heart Attack or Asthma -
Pays $2500 if selected for our Campaign.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is looking for people willing to share their stories about how smoking has changed their lives. We are looking for REAL people. Specifically, we are looking for adults who have COPD, diabetes, have had a heart attack or asthma.
We are seeking the following:
• Men and women of all backgrounds, age 55 or younger, who have experienced a heart attack due to exposure to secondhand smoke.
• Men and women in their 30s or 40s who have COPD and suffer from chronic bronchitis or emphysema due to their own smoking.
• Men and women, age 55 or younger, who have diabetes, due to their own smoking, and who’ve suffered blindness, amputation, renal (kidney) failure or other complications of diabetes because of continued smoking.
• Men and women of all backgrounds who have asthma due to exposure to secondhand smoke.
• Men and women of all backgrounds, age 50 and younger, who have successfully quit smoking and have an interesting story to tell about how they quit.
We are specifically interested in the following ethnicities/affinities:
• Military veterans
• American Indians
• Asian Americans
• Alaska Natives
• African Americans
• Spanish-speaking Hispanics
In order to qualify for this project, people must:
• Be non-smokers or haven’t smoked in at least 6 months.
• Be willing to get a SIGNED Doctor's statement saying tobacco caused and/or contributed to their health condition.
• Be able to travel to New York City for filming in October, 2012.
• Willing to sign a background check.
People who are selected to participate in the campaign will be paid $2500.00 and travel expenses to New York City will be covered. We need your response immediately.
EMAIL ASAP IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED:
Mimi Webb Miller Casting
PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR STORY, AGE AND LOCATION ALONG WITH A PHOTO OF YOURSELF!
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.