Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
CHEST XRAY
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CHEST XRAY

i had a pre-employment xray from a clinic and the impression was reticular opacities on upper right lung consider ptb. they did not suggest a lordotic view and stamped my medcert as "not fit to work". i went to a pulmunologist to obtain a 2nd opinion, undergone another chest xray pa and lordotic view, result was no infiltrates seen... the pulmunologist had cleared me and told me that i am fit to work. with that being said, does that mean that i'm ok and good and ptb was ruled out? PLEASE HELP, my xray is important in order for me to work abroad
351246_tn?1379685732

Hi!
Yes, if your X-ray is clear then you are fit to work abroad. You can probably re-apply on basis of your pulmonologist’s report. Also, you could get a ESR and montoux test or an ELISA to rule out TB. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...