Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
Cleanse???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Cleanse???

Our RV batteries have overheated twice in two years, and the battery compartment, though outside is directly below the bedroom.  I have COPD and asthma.    Last year, I had pneumonia that took 6 months to resolve.  Is there a detox I should use?  Headaches and an increase in irritability have been noted with exposure..... how worried should I be???
Hi!
If you are experiencing headaches and irritability, maybe noxious gases from heated RV batteries is the cause. You should ideally change the batteries, and the place where you keep them. Usually a dry place, away from moisture and where external temperature does not go into extremes is best. Meanwhile, access tour COPD status. Low oxygen too can be the cause of your symptoms. Fresh air, healthy diet full of greens and fruits and plenty of fluids is the best detox.
Do discuss this with your doctor. Take care!