Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
Phlegm
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phlegm

hello, i am 20 years old female student and a smoker for 7 years. 6 months (or more) ago i felt like there is something in my throat.like a very thick phlegm but i just ignored it and got used to that feeling. 3 weeks ago i had cough and colds then i started to produce light green color with a grayish spots sputum and it is very very thick. But its not always like that, most of the time it is clear. more or less 5 times a day that week. After a week, the cough goes aways but i still produce that kind of phlegm once a day. and just yesterday, i've noticed that there is a very small amount of blood on my sputum. i dont know if it is really from my lung or just because im forcing to cough out that "something" in my throat because i still got that feeling. i have'nt seen a doctor yet. what does all of this indicate? pls help me. thank you.
Tags: phlegm, Blood