For 8 weeks now I have been getting strange symptoms:
- sudden large white cloudy floaters in both eyes when looking at bright objects
- abnormal pressure pain when I bend over in what can now be described as along my arteries up my neck into my nose and around my ears and scalp. When I bend over I feel the arteries pulsating next to my nose.
- constant dry cough
- constant light pressure in head like I have suddenly stood up fast
- sore temples in soft spot next to eye sockets
- slightly inflamed blood vessels in scalp and in temple causing sharp pains in eye
- acute tinnitus
- blocking ears
Tests undertaken have been MRI head, sinus CT scan, routine blood work at ER (no ESR), ENT scope in ears and hearing tests. All normal. The ENT felt the inflamed vessels in my scalp and wasn't sure what they were.
I went to the 5th doctor in the time recently over the inflamed vessels in head and he dismissed me straight away as having nerve pains. I just wanted to get an ESR check. He laughed when I asked him about TA.
I'm only 35, slim and healthy before this. Any ideas what could cause the pain in vessels when bending over. I can't find any evidence of this in patients with TA, plus I am too young and don't have the chronic headache. Just a constant minor one. So what else could it be?
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.