Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
Similar symptoms to Temporal artiritis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Similar symptoms to Temporal artiritis

For 8 weeks now I have been getting strange symptoms:

- sudden large white cloudy floaters in both eyes when looking at bright objects
- abnormal pressure pain when I bend over in what can now be described as along my arteries up my neck into my nose and around my ears and scalp. When I bend over I feel the arteries pulsating next to my nose.
- constant dry cough
- constant light pressure in head like I have suddenly stood up fast
- sore temples in soft spot next to eye sockets
- slightly inflamed blood vessels in scalp and in temple causing sharp pains in eye
- acute tinnitus
- blocking ears

Tests undertaken have been MRI head, sinus CT scan, routine blood work at ER (no ESR), ENT scope in ears and hearing tests. All normal. The ENT felt the inflamed vessels in my scalp and wasn't sure what they were.

I went to the 5th doctor in the time recently over the inflamed vessels in head and he dismissed me straight away as having nerve pains. I just wanted to get an ESR check. He laughed when I asked him about TA.

I'm only 35, slim and healthy before this. Any ideas what could cause the pain in vessels when bending over. I can't find any evidence of this in patients with TA, plus I am too young and don't have the chronic headache. Just a constant minor one. So what else could it be?
757137_tn?1347200053
You are not getting replies because this forum is devoted to a respiratory ailment. Try posting on neurology.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank