Tight bands around chest
I have asked two doctors about the tight bands I feel inside around my chest.  They come and go.  Sometimes they are up around my rib cage under my breasts then other times I feel them more down around my waiste but above it.

I was just told I have fair lung function and some emphasema by a doctor but he didn't offer much time or advice to help me so I need to find out, on my own, as much info as possible.  Anything you tell me will be much appreciated.

I smoked 50 years and stopped cold turkey 2 years ago with NO problems or temptations T"YL so am determined to get some sort of life quality back.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1086884 tn?1328644055
That is the same feeling I have had for the past few years. Some times it felt like I pulled a rib or something. This year I was diagnosed with copd and now I have that tightness all the time in my lungs.
I pray this is not the same for you. If it is though just remember it is not a death sentence. It will slow you down though. There are a lot of drugs and treatment plans out there. Get yourself a good lung doctor and you will not only get your answers, but you will not be as scared.
Take care and God Bless.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources