asbestosis,
I went to the VA doctor and had xrays done on my lungs.  I have been getting dizzy and haveing headaces on th left side of my head.  I have asbestoses and copd.  Can this cause me to be dizzy or sshould I have them look for something else?   On my xray report it said "cronic change" in xray since aug. 2008 up to 12-09-09.   The dr. let on like the change didn"t mean any difference.   But I am shorter of breathnone than 2 months ago.  If I use abutirole it helps for a couple hours but I am just to use it every six hours.  what is your opinon or do you have any suggestions?   If the asbestoses does'nt or hasn't turned to cancer should I inquire about a lung transplant?  your opinuion will be appreciated.   ThanKs in advance.   James

hello everybody ...
,My name are ROSE PAULA I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY U.S.A ,this testimony is my true life story ,i was diagnosed with Chronic Asbestosis for five good years ,i have spent a lot of money for proper medication ,till one day my co.worker MICHEAL introduced me to DR MAPIPA ,who cured him OF HERPES (hsv-2) ,i thought he was joking till i tried ,he gave me his email address and website; drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com,and website www(dot)drmapipaherbal(dot)weebly(dot)com ,so i contact him ,he told me my problem is solved ,and said i will be free with 4 weeks ,then i purchased the herbal medicine ,he sent the herbal medicine through courier service ,which i received within two days ,so he told me how to use it ,after 4weeks of usage ,i was totally cured of chronic asbestosis ,which my family doctor confirmed ,,is the greatest miracle in my life ,.i was so happy .i promised DR MAPIPA i will tell the world about him ,please don't ignore this post is real...thanks to DR MAPIPA

hello everybody ...